Saturday, August 14, 2010

sweet, sweet reservoir

I stumbled across this amazing picture while looking for ketchup cartoons online (point of interest: the cover of Bjork's seminal album Homogenic appears in search results sooner than a lot of pictures of actual ketchup. Question mark?).



What I discovered was that this little beauty lives in Collinsville, Il (road trip?), and while it may not be filled with actual ketchup, in my dreams it is...and the cap screws off. This was taken by Sweetie Pie Press whom I discovered does sweet zines and really cute buttons!

What I also discovered was the awesome amazing people at Renegade Handmade! I'd not heard of the Renegade Craft Fair, OR Renegade Handmade--but ballz they are cool. Supporting local Chicago artists & crafters, they also sell on the interweb and have stuff going on all over the country. Go buy something!

Hopefully one day they will take goods and services into their fold...

1 comment:

  1. All it needs next to it is a two finger tower that tilts over and taps the ketchup bottle.

    ReplyDelete