Friday, August 20, 2010

Memory Sweatshirt #1

I'm a borderline hoarder. A hoarder of memories.
A hoarder of leftover fun. Love residue. Friendship pieces.

And I'm not the only one. A lot of us have a hard time letting go of things we used to love, but can no longer use in a practical way. I'm always looking for ways to keep those things around that make sense, and don't take up as much space.

The memory sweatshirt is a simple idea, but it's still practical and sweet. Like giant, comfortable love patches.


I made this custom Memory Sweatshirt for Casey using a soft new American Apparel hoodie and her favorite childhood bedsheets.



Sections are sewn onto the front pocket, and lining the hood. Lambs were her favorite animal, so there are a few extra buddies sewn inside as well.



For a memory sweatshirt of your own, or a memory-whatever-you-want, send me a message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment